The Undeniably Untimely Death of Leland Sturgis
Connecting over a film is more about listening and sharing. The questions below only serve as a springboard.
Pick your favorites and see what stories you discover along the way.
1. You can always start with first thoughts or impressions: What do you think of the story? How does it make you feel? Favorite scene?
2. Why do children have imaginary friends?
3. Why do you think Jonathan has held on to his imaginary relationship with Leland?
4. What are things that people hold on to that prevent them from experiencing a more fulfilling life?
5. What things are you holding on to that you need to let go of?
Download a PDF version of this card. (Right Click and choose "Save as...")